Members of the Society are entitled to post announcements, join the Research Network, present papers at ISLE conferences, and compete for the Richard Hogg Prize.
In addition we are delighted to offer our members specially negotiated discounts from the publishers listed below.
Cambridge University Press
- 20% off selected linguistics titles
- 50% off for the print version of English Language and Linguistics (3 issues/year)
- 2017: £26/$40
- 2018: £28/$42
- Discounts for the print versions of English Today and the Journal of Linguistics
- Members of ISLE can receive 20% off all books published by the De Gruyter group (regardless of imprint, including De Gruyter Mouton). Members are encouraged to sign up for the De Gruyter newsletter.
- 30% off books
Oxford University Press
- 20% off all linguistics titles
- ISLE members can receive 20% off paperbacks and 50% off hardbacks on Palgrave Macmillan books.
- ISLE members can receive 30% reductions on all Rodopi books.
For further information on how to obtain these discounts please contact the ISLE secretary by email (email@example.com).