Search for research themes
Members of ISLE can choose to create a brief profile of their current research activities for publication on our website. Each profile may contain up to 5 'themes', and each theme may include any number of keywords.
We aim for this page to be a showcase of research in English Linguistics. It will enable members to get in touch with others working on related research topics.
I am interested in the interface between variation studies (synchronic and diabronic) and typology, geolinguistics, and psycholinguistics
- Expires after: 01-01-2030
- Keywords: Synchronic Linguistics,Diachronic Linguistics,Variationist Linguistics
Mary Hamilton Papers
Collaborative research project on a (mainly) 18C archive, involving network relations, verbal syntax, and other literary and linguistic strands.
- Website: www.projects.alc.manchester.ac.uk/image-to-text/
- Expires after: 01-01-2022
- Keywords: Diachronic Linguistics,Historical Sociolinguistics,Editing
The linguistic profile of I think
Describing synchronic and diachronic structure and use of the comment clause "I think" from phonetics to pragmatics
- Expires after: 20-11-2021
- Keywords: Conversation Analysis,Corpus Linguistics,Data Analysis With R,Diachronic Linguistics,Grammaticalisation,Discourse-pragmatic,Phonetics,Prosody,Synchronic Linguistics