ISLE2 travel bursaries
The Executive Committee of ISLE is pleased to announce a number of bursaries for attendance at the ISLE 2 conference in Boston, USA.
We will be able to fund up to 10 bursaries to a maximum of 500 euro (or equivalent) each. In order to qualify for a bursary, you must be
- a member of ISLE presenting a paper or poster at the conference
- a postgraduate student or in a postdoctoral position at an institute of higher education OR have graduated with a doctoral qualification within the past two years.
A small panel with representation from the Executive Committee of ISLE and the Local Organising Committee of ISLE 2 will review applications.
Should you wish to apply for a bursary, please send an email to the Secretary of the Society (email@example.com) by 28 February 2011.
Your email should include
- your name and affiliation
- a copy of the abstract of your paper
- a statement with details of any successful or pending applications for funding made elsewhere in connection with your presentation at ISLE 2
- the name and e-mail address of one referee who could comment briefly on your work and your financial situation (only if the panel wishes to consult them).
Successful applicants will be notified by 15 March 2011. Payment will be made on presentation of receipts/tickets and proof of participation in ISLE 2.